Showing the single result
What is Adipex
Adipex is a prescription medicine used to treat obesity, similar to amphetamine. Adipex enhances a specific neurotransmitter in the brain, accelerating your heart rate and blood pressure and decreasing your appetite.
Generic Name: Phentermine.
Brand Name: Adipex P, Lomaira
Drug Classes: Anorexiants, CNS stimulants.
Adipex is often consumed with diet and exercise to treat obesity, especially in people with risk factors like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes. Various counterfeit medicines are distributed in the market and come with the same name as genuine medicine; order Adipex online to get safe drugs delivered to your doorstep.
Uses of Adipex
When used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced calorie diet program, Adipex helps you lose weight.
It is still not sure how this drug works in helping people to reduce their weight. It works by decreasing your appetite, increasing your body’s energy, or affecting specific brain parts. This medicine is an appetite suppressant and comes under a class of drugs called sympathomimetic amines.
Adipex treats obesity and can help you lose weight, so Order Adipex online at your convenience.
- Do not use Adipex- P if you have a history of severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart disease, overactive thyroid, extreme nervousness, agitation, or glaucoma, a history of drug abuse, or if you take other diet pills.
- You should avoid using this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become a mother. Using such drugs during pregnancy can result in birth defects or lead to certain withdrawal symptoms in your baby after birth.
- Do not use this drug if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the last two weeks, like isocarboxazid, rasagiline, linezolid, phenelzine, selegiline, tranylcypromine, or if you have taken a methylene blue injection. A dangerous drug interaction could occur. If your body is free from MAO inhibitors, buy Adipex online to prevent yourself from obesity.
- Inform your pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or have other allergies. This product contains inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- There are various medicines with the same composition as well as with the same name as genuine medicine. These medicines may cause severe side effects. To get natural treatment, you should order Adipex online and get genuine medicine delivered to your doorstep.
- Before taking this drug, inform your pharmacist about your medical history, especially of glaucoma, personal or family history of a substance use disorder, high blood pressure, suicidal thoughts, overactive thyroid, kidney disease, seizures, or heart disease.
- This drug can make you dizzy or blur your vision. It may also rarely make you tired; alcohol or marijuana can make you more dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use the machine, or do anything that needs alertness and clear vision until you can do it safely. Do not consume alcoholic beverages; consult your pharmacist if you use marijuana.
- If you have diabetes, regularly check your blood sugar level as directed by your pharmacist. Your pharmacist may need to adjust your diabetes medication during treatment with this drug.
- If you use tablets made to dissolve in your mouth, your medicine may contain aspartame. If you are suffering from phenylketonuria (PKU) or any other condition that requires you to control or avoid aspartame in your diet, tell your pharmacist about using this medicine safely.
- Kidney function reduces as you grow older. The kidneys remove this drug. Older adults may be at a greater risk for high blood pressure and dizziness while using this drug.
- Adipex should not be used during pregnancy as it may harm an unborn baby. If you plan to be pregnant, you must inform your pharmacist immediately.
- Various fake medicines are prevalent in the market with the same name order Adipex online and get genuine medicine delivered to your doorstep.
How to use Adipex?
- Consume this medicine orally as told by your pharmacist, usually once a day, one hour before breakfast or 1-2 hours after breakfast. If needed, your -pharmacist may adjust your dose to take a small amount up to three times a day. You should follow your pharmacist’s instructions. Consuming this drug late in the day may cause insomnia.
- If you use tablets that dissolve in the mouth, the dose is generally taken once a day in the morning, with or without food. First, dry your hands before handling the tablet. Place your medicine on top of your tongue until it dissolves, then engulf it with or without water. Buy Adipex online and take it regularly to lose weight.
- If you use sustained-release tablets, the dose is generally taken once a day before breakfast or at least 10 to 14 hours before bedtime. Engulf the medicine whole. Do not chew or crush sustained-release capsules. Doing so will release all the drugs at once, increasing the risk of side effects.
- It would be best to stop using this drug; you may have withdrawal symptoms like depression or severe tiredness. To help prevent withdrawal, your pharmacist may reduce your dose slowly.
- This drug may stop working well after taking it for a few weeks. Talk with your pharmacist if this medicine stops working well. Do not increase the dose unless told by your pharmacist. Order Adipex online from our website and get free shipping.
Adult Dose for Obesity: 15 to 37.5 mg orally once daily before breakfast or 1-2 hours after breakfast.
Side effects of Adipex
- Nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, difficulty sleeping, dizziness, irritability, diarrhea, or constipation may occur. If any of these symptoms lasts or worsens, inform your pharmacist immediately.
- This drug may raise your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and inform your pharmacist if the results are high. Remember that this drug has been prescribed because your pharmacist has told you that the benefit is more than the risk of side effects.
- Inform your pharmacist once you have any severe side effects, including trouble speaking, severe headache, weakness, seizure, or vision changes such as blurred vision.
- A severe allergic reaction to Adipex is rare. However, seek medical help immediately if you observe any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, including itching, rash, swelling, trouble breathing, or severe dizziness.