Showing the single result
What is Carisoprodol?
Carisoprodol, available under the brand name of Soma and Vanadom, is a muscle pain relaxer. It helps block pain sensations between the nerves and the brain. Order Carisoprodol Online in advance if you know that the pain would be uncontrollable and you would not be able to visit the pharmacy or call them.
Buy Carisoprodol Online from a trusted online pharmacy without hassle. Check the delivery and shipping services before buying your drug and compare the rates of different good online medical sites.
The best use of Carisoprodol is in combination with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain and injury.
How to take Carisoprodol?
- Take Carisoprodol precisely as per your doctor’s prescription. Read carefully and follow all the medication guides and instruction sheets.
- Misuse of a muscle relaxer like Carisoprodol can cause addiction, overdose, or death. This medicine may be habit-forming. It is against the lawful act to sell or give away this medicine.
- The usual intake of Carisoprodol is three times per day and at bedtime. One should take it for two to three weeks only. Consult the doctor if there is no improvement in your symptoms or if it gets worse. Carefully follow your doctor’s dosing instructions.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Carisoprodol (Soma) after its long-term use, or you could face unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Take help from any medical healthcare provider to safely stop using this medicine.
- Carisoprodol is a part of a complete treatment program that includes physical therapy, rest, or other pain relief measures. Follow your doctor’s schedule on how to use this medicine effectively.
- Store Carisoprodol away from heat and moisture at room temperature.
- Keep track of your medication. Be aware of someone misusing your drug or taking it without a prescription because Carisoprodol is a drug of abuse.
What to know before taking Carisoprodol?
You must not take this medicine if you are allergic to Carisoprodol (Soma) or meprobamate or have porphyria. This genetic enzyme disorder leads to symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system.
Tell your medical healthcare provider if you have ever had:
- A seizure (convulsions); or
- Kidney or liver disease
- It is still a question that whether Carisoprodol will harm an unborn baby or not. Tell the doctor if you are under pregnancy.
- Carisoprodol may cause drowsiness in a nursing baby because it can pass into the breastmilk. If you are breastfeeding, inform your doctor.
- Carisoprodol is not under the recommendation for use by anyone younger than 16 years old.
- Older adults are more likely to have the side effects of this medicine.
What are the benefits of using Carisoprodol?
- Carisoprodol helps relieve acute, painful muscle conditions.
- Doctors prescribe it for a maximum of three weeks. It is not safe to take muscle relaxers for an extended period.
- The best use of Carisoprodol is in combination with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain and injury.
What are the side effects of Carisoprodol?
Go for emergency medical help if you have side effects due to the use of Carisoprodol. Allergic reaction signs include trouble breathing, hives, swelling of your face, throat, lips, or tongue.
Common side effects of Carisoprodol may include:
- Dry mouth;
- Fast or deep breathing with dizziness;
- Warm face;
- Faint feeling;
- Feeling of constant movement of surrounding or self;
- Numbness of the hands, feet, and around the mouth;
- Discomfort or pain in the upper stomach, chest, or throat;
- Redness to face;
- Unsteady and shaking walk;
- A sensation of spinning;
- Vomiting; or
- Trembling, instability, or other issues with muscle control or coordination
These side effects may get away with time but if not, then seek medical help.
Do not use this medicine and promptly call your doctor if you have:
It is not a complete list of side effects and other such aftermaths that may occur. Take your doctor’s medical advice regarding side effects risks. Report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Overdose symptoms of Carisoprodol may include:
How Carisoprodol works?
Carisoprodol (Soma or Vanadom) works by affecting the communication between the nerves and the central nervous system (CNS). It produces pain relief and muscle relaxation.
Carisoprodol is available in tablet form and is also a product in combination product that includes aspirin and codeine or aspirin only.
What to avoid while using Carisoprodol?
Avoid consumption of alcohol because it can lead to dangerous side effects, and death could occur.
Avoid driving a vehicle and performing hazardous activity until you know this medicine’s effect on you. Drowsiness or dizziness can cause accidents, falls, or severe injuries.
- Seizures; or
- High serotonin level in the body causing fever, agitation, shivering, sweating, hallucinations, muscle stiffness, rapid heart rate, loss of coordination, twitching, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
- Blurred vision;
- Dilated, blurred, or enlarged pupils;
- Change in consciousness;
- An unusual or false sense of well being;
- Troubled or difficult breathing;
- Inability to move the eyes;
- Increased sensitivity of the eyes to light;
- Increased spasms or blinking of the eyelids;
- Irregular or shallow breathing;
- Muscle tightness or stiffness;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Sticking out of the tongue;
- Blue or pale fingernails, lips, or skin;
- Uncontrolled eye movements;
- The trouble with speaking, breathing, or swallowing;
- Unusual nervousness, excitement, or restlessness;
- Uncontrolled twisting movements of the trunk, neck, legs, or arms;
- A weakness of arms and legs; or
- Unusual facial expressions